When it comes time to sell your home you want the best price and the most favorable terms. There are countless marketing choices, legalities and details that go into a sale.
When I market your property you receive my customized approach, personalized just for you. I will support you in all facets of marketing from preparing your house to sell, to internet and printed advertising.
“Joyce is great at follow-up, very organized and knowledgeable. She was very easy to work with and I would highly recommend her.” – Joe F
I am a licensed experienced professional with specialized skills. Here are the many benefits you receive when working with me.
- I know the market and will assist you in setting the right price.
- I also know what buyers want and the monetary motivation that will encourage the sale.
- I am a member of the multiple listing service (MLS), a service that enables me to present detailed information about your home to the thousands of other agents helping buyers.
- Along with the MLS, I work together with other agents on a regular basis. We exchange information about new properties and fit enthusiastic buyers with the appropriate homes.
- I will increase the amount of qualified buyers for your home because RE/MAX’s national referral system gives me access to the sizeable number of people who move each year.
- I know how to swiftly separate the qualified buyers from the unqualified.
“Our experience with Joyce (purchasing a home) went so well that a few years later we decided to have Joyce list a Rental Property of ours for sale. Joyce researched the market and worked with us to set the right listing price for the home. She also advised us on some tips on how to properly stage the property in preparation for sale. Joyce was very helpful during the offer and negotiation process and was always knowledgeable and available to answer all the questions we had around closing time. The process went smoothly and without complication and both my wife and I agreed we received a fair price for the house.” – Paul & Ember T
“Joyce showed exceptional knowledge, experience and cooperation while helping us to sell our home. Because our home was vacant Joyce recommended we hired a professional stager. We were very impressed; it was well worth the money we spent. The home sold in 6 days for more than what we were asking.” – Howard & Ruthann C
Tips for Sellers
The key to selling your home quickly and at the right price is in preparing it appropriately. Here are some tips to help you get started.
- Give your home a thorough cleaning.
- Oil door hinges, tighten door knobs.
- Have carpets professionally cleaned, or replaced if damaged.
- Repair dripping faucets and leaky toilets.
- Replace all burned out light bulbs.
- Repair defective light switch.
- Get rid of clutter both inside and out.
- Cut and edge grass.
- Trim hedges and weed gardens.
- Paint, fix or wash railings, steps, storm windows, screens and doors.
- Clean out the gutters.
- Wash the windows.
- Tidy up the garage.
- Paint, wash and fix garage doors and windows.
Here are some helpful tips for showing your home.
- Keep pets out of the house. Either take them with you or keep them penned in the yard or garage.
- Put away items in the yard like garden tools, bicycles and toys.
- Make sure your home is well lit.
- Remove clutter from tables and shelves. Less clutter creates the illusion of a larger space.
- Keep money, prescription drugs, and other valuables, out of view.
- Add a ground up lemon to the garbage disposal to give the kitchen a fresh smell.
- Open shades and curtains to let in light.
- Light a fire in the fireplace to create a comfortable ambiance.
- Keep radios and TVs off, or on a low volume.